Saturday, July 7, 2012

Plaid nails with Hello Kitty

Today I redid my nails. Very rarely do I last 2 weeks. There is one I want to do with acetone but can't it. so Im still looking beause I would like to do that one next week. I also cut down my nails, They were getting to long and breaking off all the time so now they are nubbins.

this week I did Purple base with 2 pinks a light and dark lines for plaid then for giggles added glitter then put on hello kitty Fimo's, which I have never done before and not sure I like them. and glitter because glitter makes everthing better lol


All my supplies but the Hello Kitty heads. grr cant find them now.

 The 3 brushes I used for the striping from Mash Nails

My Pinky

3 middle fingers

my thumb. Al Right hand cause Left looks like crap.

Couldn't decide which one I liked better so I did both on my wheel. I wish I had gone with the pink with the dark pink and purple line but oh well


What I Used,
Figerpaints Base coat
Essence-A Lovely Secert(Purple) 2 coats
Essence-Ultimate Pink(dark)
Essence-Sweet as Candy(light)
Orly-Twilight( I seriously love this stuff and will be very said when I dont have anymore.)
Rimmel- Crystal Clear
Hello Kitty Fimos and 3 tools for the 15-piece Nail Art Set.


I love the colors dont like the size but it easier to type haha. 

2 comments:

Nikki said...

These look pretty cool! I love Hello Kitty myself. I'm just stopping by from SITS

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it
and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will definitely return.

Also visit my blog - fastest way to lose weight