Monday, July 7, 2008

random stuff

I haven't updated in awhile because i have been kinda depressed with the big one gone. He was so surprised that we had been planning for him to go all along and had kept telling him no. He is having a blast and doesn't want to talk to me which makes me very sad. I forgot to go pay my rent on thursday so I have to do that today. on saturday at one point I had 7 kids in this 2 bedroom apartment. it was crazy. we foudn ou tthe little one has allergies. which we knew all along but the skin test didn't show any. he is allergic to dustmites(we knew), cats and dogs, Egg Whites(really bad), peanuts, and wheat. Did you know wheat is in pretty much everything. I went to the store yesterday to find out I ddin't get my food stamps. I am so pissed since I went down there in the the middle of the month and did everything I was suppose to so now I have to call and bitch them out. I am going to finish some quilts today, If its the last thing I do. I am getting a group of us to go see the comedian Jeff Dunham. He is coming to muncie which is about 45 minutes from here. I can't wait to go my sister says he is so worth is. I need to get the little one up and get him his meds so we can go run some errands. he was around dogs and cats and had pizza yesterday It soudn like he's asthma is acting up today. I have been keeping him away but sometimes its is hard. He also had cake I feel like such a bad mom right now, but i'm trying. he would not have been able to have anything because all there was was cake. and this is all new to us.