Friday, February 20, 2009

i'm a very boring housemom!!!

Can you tell? I have only left my house for less then 2 hours this week. Not because I couldn't because I didn't want to lol. it was very nice to just get up and pick up house. I have for the first time since before our surgery(dec. 23rd) got caught up on laundry. And I got caught up on dishes since our water heater went out and I couldn't do dishes.

They are saying we are suppose to get 2-4 inches of snow by noon tomorrow. I am suppose to go out with my mom's group so I hope I can go. I will be taking the boys to my mom's and picking them up after since lately my parents haven't wanted to go to church and not going to church is not an option in this house unless you are sick. wich was the big one a couple weeks ago. And he was upset he wasn't able to go.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.