Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Going to Disneyworld!!!!

I am so excited. I cannot wait until june. We are going to Disneyworld at the end of june. We were going to go to California. If we had gone to California we would have gone to legoland, disneyland/California Adventure, Sea World and Zoo or Wild Animal Park. We decided to go to Disneyworld when we offered an AWESOME deal. I mean if I turn it down i'm just stupid. So being that i'm not that stupid, They said deal or no deal and I said DEAL. lol. So we are going. then I was thinking you only turn 30 once(not in my case it WILL be the number I turn. lol) that I want to go on Disneycruise with my babies and my parents. I looked up for next year and that have one that is out to see ON my birthday. I think its a sign. Plus I still want to go to CA next year. hmmmm. trips trips trips lol. I can't wait until june. I have wanted to go for Years and its finally happening. Life is good.