Friday, January 9, 2009

ok I suck at this!

I am going to try to do better at this. But I have no clue if anyone is reading. so this is an update since august. I had a birthday. it was great The best adult birthday so far, until next year. 7 of us went to dinner then to see Mamma Mia. It was awesome.
The kids had started school and love it. The big one started playing the Clairnet, which is what I played when I was younger. september was boring except for Grey's Anatomy starting and so far loving this season.
October was cool we had the harvest party. The big one was Han Solo and the little was Yoda. So cute,oh yea I was a Whoopie Cushion,don't laugh I was cute.
Then November brought on Thankgiving which means family and urg the only reason i dread holidays. between thanksgiving and new years as a family we meet no less then 5 times. 5 times to many if you ask me. thanksgiving actually wasn't so bad as I was home by myself by 5, oh yea lol.
Then the small one turned 6(cry cry) on dec. 14th. it started the family drama. I always take my children out on there birthday for dinner then have thier friends party around it depending on grandma's schudule. So this year we had to make it the following saturday. The little one wanted to go skating. No problem I made it it for 1230 to 3pm at a local rink, what we didn't is there was a major ice storm coming. so back to dinner. some how a small thing became a big thing and someone got left out and there feelings hurt. The part that gets me is they wouldn't have come if they had been invited. So the following week the weather gets bad and the worst Ice storm I have seen since I moved here 5 years ago. by thursday over an ince of ice was on the ground everything looked frozen in time. the last day of school was cancelled has was everything else. Over 100,000 people were without power, we were not one of them. Come christmas a week later about 10,000 still didn't have it back on.
Me and the small one had surgery 2 days before christmas. The small one had tonsils and sinus' cleaned out. The sinus' were infected and packed. I had my sinus' cleaned out and my septum fixed. we are both on the mend.
We spent new years home Wiiing in the new year. Tomorrow I plan to get all the Christmas decorations down and in the basement. I won't be able to take the front stuff down untilthe snow melts. We are stuck in the house until at least monday.
I will try to get better at this. even if no one is reading.