Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Part 1 of Road Trip 2009!!!!

So in June we left on a what ended up being a month long vacation. Nothing will ever be able to top it. I am going to go thur this in several posts.

On June 25th we left to go to Weirton, WV where 2 of my good friends live and haven't seen and they were moving. It was Awesome, I usually hate WV because of my ex-mil but up ther ein the mountains was awesome. I loved sitting on their deck with a very weat internet connection and catch up on stuff. We did so much in the 3 full days we were there. We got there Thursday afternoon and just chilled. We were going to surprise my 1 friend but her husband told her but she was still happy. When we got there is when I found out Farrag Fawcett had died and Michael Jackson had been rushed to the Hospital. Friends' Husband and I plus Kids' went to dinner and that's when we found out that MIchael Jackson had Passed. The whole Restuarant was buzzing with the news.

Friday Friend was off so we ran errands and such. Went to their old house to help pack up and such. Not much happened that day.

Saturday, Friend had to work, boo. Friends' Husband toolk the Big One to the dumpster(I told him to leave him, but he didn't, lol) They were unloading a bunch of crap from the old house. After the Boys' got back and took a nap. they started to put together a table a chairs for the porch. The Big One put togehter the table and 2 chairs by himself. Very Proud of him. they also played badmitton all in all it was a good day.

My friend' live in the wood' and the deer literally walk thur their yard. I had a vvideo but its on a disk some where I will post it when I find it.

On Sunday we went to church. Then to a flea market, where they spoiled the Boys' rotten. The Small One for a Spiderman hat and a sticky dart gun thingy. The Big One got 2 things for Star Wars stuff. After that we went to the mall. We went glow in the dark Mini-golfing and then went and saw Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen. It was a very good movie.

We got up Monday to a very good breakfast and hit the road for the second part of Road trip 2009.

Here are some pics from that trip.