Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 things I love about my Love!!!!

Today prompt by Mama M is 10 things I love about my Love.

What I love about L

1. How nice he is.
2. How he treats my kids'.
3. That I can tell him anything and he still loves me.
4. All his sisters. He is the only boy and has 7 sisters and I love them all.
5. His mother, she is such a sweet lady.
6. His kids. We have had a rough time since I'm closer in age then I am
with their dad.
7. His love for travel. I love to travel.
8. The fights, hehehe. we hardly fight but then if we never did we wouldn't
have the make-up stuff lol.
9. His love for animals even thou I don't like them its cute seeing him with
them.
10. Him being Him, that's what I fell in love with.

6 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

How lovely. I should have done that; instead I posted piccies of food...well, everyone knows where my heart lies.... ;O)

mom2kmjx2 said...

I love your pics of food, they always make me hungry lol.

FranticMommy said...

This is a great list. I should do one for my hunny. Just quick note to say THANK YOU for stopping by my blog on my SITS Day last week. And what a great day it was! I don't do many giveaways (they make me nuts), but I do have a good one on a great kids book that ends tonight so pop by and enter if you get the chance. Hope to see you soon!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving some blog love!

Blessings,
LMM

Small Burst said...

Aww. How sweet. We're a little behind but welcome to SITS!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

this is really a nice list

Stopping by from SITS to say welcome