Saturday, February 6, 2010

Five Question Fridays-(Saturday Version)


This is starting to become a trend because by Friday's I'm beat and the house needs cleaning. I hope Mama M does not mind.

1. What are you most afraid of?

Leaving my Kids'. Or something happening to the kids'. Bridges, Airplanes.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

Neither I'm very low maintenance, I get up brush my hair and put in a ponytail. People always notice when I leave my hair down, they are shocked at the lenght of it. When I lose 50 lbs I am doing something to my hair and I'm not telling anyone. right now I have enough for lock of love. I am half way to the 50 lb mark.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

depends on who I'm talking to. most of the time No. If I start a marathon call with my sister or a good friend then yes. I have not used it on my cell since I got the new one a year ago. Should learn since they are getting ready to start No Cell while driving.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

That would be a BIG FAT NO lol. no headboard, my dresser is half purple, half white with 2 missing fronts on the drawers. and my TV stand is beige.

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?

OH yes, There is a ghost here, friendly here. he likes to lay on me he is weird. I know its guy because while on vacation this summer, a friend stayed here and her son saw him. The most recent thing to happen was I was trying to get to sleep and I felt him, when he does that I can't move no matter how hard I tried. The Big One was right behind me. After a few minutes he moved to The Big One and he started twitching. I know weird but true.

When we lived in Ky. we had a couple ghosts. 2 I know of at least. I think 1 was a teenager liked to play ball and walk around. One right he was playing ball in my kitchen which was right next to my bedroom, I asked him to stop and he walked from the kitchen thur my room and sat on the couch. The other 1 had to be a child because they liked to play with The Big One toys in the middle of the night. That one annoyed me lol.