Saturday, February 6, 2010

Five Question Friday-Valentine Style

Mama M would be so proud that this is coming out on Friday and not Saturday lol. Or at least I hope so. Here is my Five Question Friday on a Friday this week lol Also Valentine Style.


1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?

Making me laugh. I tend to be really hard on myself and he has a way of putting a smile on my face when I get that way. Of course sometimes I don't want to hear it and can bite his head off lol.

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?

Almost from the beginning. We were neighbors and I remember the first time I saw him. I was staning in my kitchen had just gotten something out of the fridge and there he was. In his casual blues for work. The thought that went through my mind was "I'm going to marry him". Of course its been almost 10 years and I'm still working on it lol.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?

He did before I changed phone. I'm all out of Love by Air Supply. I want to find a new one but haven't taken the time.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?

Its weird but I have to say how much hair he has. He has ALOT of hair. Everywhere. I love it. I love running my hands thur it.

5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?

Nope since I'm still waiting lol.