Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meme about hehe Me!!!

I have seen the Meme a couple times the lastest was at The Wise (*Young*) mommy. So i asked the boys' the questions. The Big one is 10 and the Small one is 6. Hehee

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Big one: I love you
Small One: Go with your Brother

2. What makes mom happy?
Big one: Me listening (hum when?)
Small one: Doing Work (ok hmm no)

3. What makes mom sad?
Big one: Me not listening (then I must be sad all the time)
Small one: Not doing work ( I think he got the last 2 questions backwards)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Big One:recording funny shows
Small one: by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Big one: not good
Small one: Hitting yourself (hmm ok)

6. How old is your mom?
Big one: 28 (sad thing is he is right)
Small one: 23 (hehehe)

7. How tall is your mom?
Big one: 4" 11 (and he strikes again, little brat)
Small one: 48 inches (damn i'm short)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Big one: read blogs, watch tv
Small one: making quilts

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Big one: Sleep, watch tv, read blogs
Small one: take naps (Damn my kids know me)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Big one: Quilting (I hope so little man, I hope so)
Small one: for her kids

11. What is your mom really good at?
Big one: sewing
Small one: sewing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Big one: being straight (whatever that means)
Small one: kicking her face(then he says no one can do that lol)( I think I'm losing him)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Big one: watching children, making quilts and selling them
Small one: Be a police girl (in what universe)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Big one: chicken (yeppers)
Small one: celery, corn, peas, carrots (hmm i like my veggies lol)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Big one: Make enough money to support her children
Small one: drinking milk (i have lost him)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Big one: tweety (hmm, I wonder why)
Small one: Minnie mouse (awww)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Big one: watch My Big Redneck wedding
Small one: Take Naps

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Big one: we both like to read
Small one: we have the same eyes, same skin

19. How are you and your mom different?
Big one: I watch stars wars, she doesn't
Small one: we don't have the same shirt or shoes on

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Big one: she sometimes gives me what I want
Small one: Because I be nice

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Big One: she loved him
Small one: Nothing (damn skippy sammy)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Big one: Virgina and disney places
Small one: My Happy Place (lol)