Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well......

I suck lol. I finally finished my Tweety quilt. Of course, I only did the top. I am going to find out what I have to do toget it finished. I cannot finish it has It is to big for my machine, so I am going to have to pay someone to finish it. That is ok.

The Small one got sick in the car on the way home from a Mad Ants Basketball game thursday. Needless to say he stayed home friday and got an extra day for spring break lol. The Big One and I think we have it figured out. We think he gets Carsick. I have asked if he feels like he is going to be sick or if he just gets sick, he answer was it just happens. So he is banned from playing his DS in the car.

Friday started them on Spring Break and how to be celebrate it, with snow of course. It didn't stick but it snowed today.

The Wii. I have loved it since more so since we got Wii Fit. I have being doing it everyday since we got it. I can already tell a difference in my jeans'. I go thur the Yoga then the Training. then last the Advanced Step. I love the Advance Step, I think that is my fav out of all of it. When I started my Wii Age was 42, it might have went up to 52 during the week, but today after a week of doing(plus starting that girly thing yesterday) my Wii age was 32 today. I was so happy. I have a hard time doing some of the excersizes because I have a fused left ankle. I do my best and it is paying off. In about 2 weeks I am going on a liquid diet to get ready for the Lap Band. I am so excited and I think between the 2 I am going to be a smoking hot 30 y/o next year. so glad we are going on a cruise for my 30th birthday.

Today I had to attend a Bridal Shower. I was bored. I like the bride but right now I am bitter. I want to get married. I want to have more kids. I am not happy with my body looks, therefore I feel no one else does. I don't go out except for once a month with my mom friends. The only other place I go is church. I would love to meet someone from church. I have guy friends, I just don't feel they like me enough to have a relationship. If they do they don't show it.

Laundry is almost done, Boys' are going to my parents and the house is clean. I am going to be bored, bored, bored. Ahhh, the good life lol.