Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reviews

Grey's anatomy rocked but could do with the drunk Derek. I really hope Meredith sticks it this time because if she doesn't it's going to be bad. Yang and Hunt are hot wow wish we could get some steamy scenes with them. I thought it was funny that Lexi kept hitting Marks bad hand and I think they are cute. I also thought it was funny that Bailey called the Chief's wife. I really hope Derek snaps out of this and regrets what he says to Meredith if he remembers. I hope Issy tells more people and get help.Of course like always I could use more loving.

Yesterday took the boys to see Race to Witch Mountain. It was really good. I loved Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain. You could differently tell the differance from 1970's to now. I was very happy to see both Tina and Tony in it just wish they had bigger parts. overall the kids liked it and thats what matters. Could do without having to take out a second morgage just to go to the movies lol.