Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today

Today was fairly good. I got 2 rows down on my Quilt, so now I only have 6 more to go. But man I'm sore. I'm hoping to work on it tomorrow and Monday since I will be home most of the days. We were suppose to go to a birthday party today, but I didn't want to have to the my friends mom. The nerve of the women Lying in court against her daughter about her daugther. I told my friend she should have called me to testify. I am the caregiver and I know for a fact that her mom lied completely. So I told her I would rather not go or i would do I didn't regret. And I'm not a violent person.

Tonight we went to The Living Dramatization of Leonardo DA Vinci's The Last Supper at our church tonight and it was very good. Now the kids won't go to bed.

Tomorrow we are going to church then to Joann's to get Fleece so I can finish up come Quilts I have.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Found you via the blog party, nice to meet you! I'n envious of your passion for quilting. I wish I knew how.
Have a great week. Pop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Blessings