Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday!!


I thought this looked like fun and hope to be able to remember to do it every week. Mama M. post 5 fun questions for us bloggers to answers. So here it goes. lol



1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?


I would have to say growing old with out money. I am a big believer in money isn't everything. I hardly every have money but i'm very happy.


2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?


NOT ME. The Big One takes out the trash and The Small One takes out the Recycling.


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?


I don't think I have the same dream over and over but I don't dream about the same context. I am always afraid something is going to happen to the Boys' and I wouldn't be able to help them.


4. Can you play a musical instrument?


I was a band nerd in High School. I played the Clarinet. The Big One plays and when he started I tried it having not played in eons and could still play.


5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?


I have thought about this over and over. I would open a Bra store and call it BRA WORLD. I have ALWAYS been big chested and hate it because I can never find cute bras to wear. I get nude, black and white. SO BORING. so yep I would open a store that carried all sizes and all kinds of Bras. this could still happen one day but right now i'm in childcare.

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Oh my gosh...that bra store sounds PERFECT! Oh, and you should carry nursing bras...'cuz it is sooooo stinkin' hard to find a quality nursing bra!

Fabulous idea, girl! And, so glad you joined in!

Mama M.
My Little Life