Tuesday, January 12, 2010

mutli-tasking at its finest!!!

Its 6:33am I have been up since 530 went to bed after 2 because I could not fall asleep. I didn't get up and exercise like I wanted Too tired will do it when we get home. I am only working until 1130 and coming home and taking a nap or I will not make it.

So on to the title of this post. I am writing this post, reading SITS Featured Blogger and comment(I'm really trying), and getting kids' up for school. Hehehe.

I think I have figured out where I want this blog to go. I want to do things with the kids' and blog about it. Just not sure how to go about it. We LOVE to travel and we live close to 2 theme parks and 3 major cities. There are endless possibilities.

Must go for now the kids' will not get up and there is 1 more post I want to write before we leave.