Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weight!!

Since this here is going to be a big year regarding my weight which I am very happy about. I thought I would post here. Right now I am on a No carb/No sugar diet. I thought it was going to be hard, it has and it hasn't. I am a chocolate person during that time of the month and not having any, well its amazing my kids' are still alive. On Dec. 4th me and my parents went down to Indy for an appt with the doc. She was really nice and we talked over my options. Because I live so far away and have over 150 lbs to live it was decided that I would have the Gastric instead of the Lap-Band. With the Lap-Band I would have to go down to at least once a month for a year. I don't mind going down there but I even that's a little much. So we came home and on Saturday My mom and I took out all the bad stuff that I couldn't eat and the kids' wouldn't eat. I gave 4 bags to church and my mom took 3. Yes 7 bags of crap. Then we went right over to to the store and got what I could. In the first week of doing it I lost 10 lbs. In the last 2 I have lost 6. I am still very happy because a birthday(The Small One turned 7 on the 14th) and Christmas have happened. Really all I'm aloud to eat is meat and veggies, so it getting hold fast. All my paperwork will be submitted on Monday and hopefully we will hear shortly and get this surgery on a roll. I started on July 27th,2008. I am ready for it to be done. So my starting weight was 274 and today yesterday I was 258. I have started working out. I do yoga and strenght Mondays', Wednesday's, and Friday's. On Tuesday's, Thursday's and the Weekend's I do step aerobics and some other stuff on the Wii. I already like how my clothe are fitting me.