Sunday, January 3, 2010

Work/School

I have been trying to get a job at my boys' school nothing to big just an aid job. It would be about 2 and a half hours a day/5 days a week. When school let out on the 22nd Mrs. L said she would call over break and that it was good news and would be good for everyone. Well its 10:20pm and we go back to school tomorrow and I haven't heard anything. I have said before that I volunteer alot. We are talking from 830 to 6 everyday. I do it because I like and no matter what happens I am going to keep doing. My friend J works extended care in the afternoon's and she wants to work an aid spot(there are 2). She got a text tonight from Mrs. L asking if she could work from 9 to 1130 but we don't know for where because she had to say no. Is it asking too much to get paid for a little bit of what I do. I think I proved I am a very good work before school let out. I know she needs the money her 16 year old daughter just had a baby but I do too. The kids' as they grow older are getting expensive lol. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow. If I don't get the job it just shows once again that people must not really like me. I'm almost 30 still single never been asked to be married. Over vacation break 4 people I know got engaged now if that's now a stab in the damn heart.