Wednesday, June 20, 2012

redo but not to all

So the other day I got up to answer the door and had an itch so I scratched it and what happens. my nail flys off. so we start looking for it and Can't find it and then we did. So I  go to get my glue to put it back on and it didnt just pop off it broke in half.. Boo cause Im Loveing these nails. So I redo that one nail and do the splatter on and I dont like and after a couple hours its still not dry and just loks horrible so I took it off and left it off trying to think of what I wanted too do. and then I figured it out. What do you think?

I love it too. All 5 colors are then I crackled some black then glittered. Its not too much I hope.
I liked it so much I pick a finiger on my other hand so I had accents lol
It goes but is still fits

I used for accents
Finerpaint Basecoat
Claires Neon Signs (all 5 Colors)
Pure Ice Crackle Strobe Light
Savvy Touch of Glitter
Seche Clear  Top Coat.



5 comments:

Marisol said...

your nails are so cool! I need to start experimenting with swirl and splatter...

Unknown said...

Your nails are amazing. I've never had the patience! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

Pam said...

Wow, incredible nails! They are works of art. Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

mom2kmjx2 said...

Thanks ladies! I use to go have my nails done then found out it was cheaper and a lot more fun to do it myself lol. I might do a post of past nails today if I have time.

Robin said...

Very cute. It's great how much fun you have with your nails. Anything that brings a person joy is great in my book.

Stopping by from SITS. Have a great weekend.