Friday, June 15, 2012

Skirt

I am making a skirt out of The Big One's old pants. I never would have been able to do that couple years ago. He can now grow since I get his old pants. He hates it, I love it. I win lol. I followed these instructions. I just have to finish it which I hope to do tomorrow after we get back from a birthday but it may have to wait until Sunday since I still get tired fast and the party is outdoors. here are in progress pics.



The big was like your going to do what with my pants. I said make 1 skirt, 2 capris and a purse. hehe  Dude its the only reason why Im letting you to continue to grow. Mama needs more clothes lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, stopping by from SITS sharefest. Man there are so many creative things you can do when you know how to sew. Too bad I never learned.

Anonymous said...

Hi, stopping by from SITS sharefest. Man there are so many creative things you can do when you know how to sew. Too bad I never learned.

Robin said...

What a fun idea. I can't wait to see how the skirt turns out.

Thanks for sharing.

Lacey said...

Skirt sounds neat! Thanks for visiting me:)

mom2kmjx2 said...

I am going to finish it tomorrow. Weekend has ended up being CRAZY.